【Portable Crimping Tool】
1. Why Honunity Crimping Tool?
- Crimping capacity: 0.5-1.5mm2
- AWG: 26-16
- For 2.8/3.96/4.8/5.08/6.3mm grounding terminal connector.
- Length : 190mm
- Weight : 0.35kg
This crimping tool can be used to crimp both male and female crimp pins onto 16-26 AWG wires to make custom cables. The tool offers ratcheting action for increased consistency and ease of use.
2. How to Use the Crimping Tool?
- Grasping the tool in your left hand with the lettering visible and facing toward you, but upside down.
- Position the connector in one of the three slots, and the "wings" are facing down.
- Close the tool slightly until the ratchet just engages and grasps the connector.
- Squeeze the ratchet and it will open after this step. Connector should have successfully crimped on to the wire.
Honunity Technology| Solar Supplier| One-Stop services Provider|Solar Accessories